- All Downloads
- Claim Forms
- Insurance Broker Forms
- Owners Forms
- Regulating Items incl FSG & PDS
- Veterinary Forms and Certificates
This category contains forms which can be downloaded in Portable Document Format (pdf).
Whilst these forms are made available for your convenience, it is essential that you contact our office immediately,by phone or fax, if your animal is ill or injured or if an incident occurs which may give rise to a claim.
If you wish to obtain a Proposal Form, please contact Logans by telephone (61-2-9909 1499) or fax (61-2-9909 8057) or by using our Online Contact Form.
- Bull Mortality Insurance Certificate (0.16 MB)
Bull Examination Certificate
- Equestrian Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) (0.06 MB)
Equestrian Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
- Foal Certificate (AEVA Format) (0.25 MB)
Foal Veterinary Certificate for Mortality Insurance - for Horses aged between 24 hours and 45 days only.
- General Insurance Code of Practice (0.29 MB)
Logan's complies with the General Insurance Code of Practice
- Horse Declaration of Health Form (0.05 MB)
Horse Declaration of Health Form
- Horse Mortality Insurance Certificate (AEVA format) (0.14 MB)
AEVA Certificate of Examination for Mortality Insurance Purposes
- Incident Report Form (0.05 MB)
- Insurance Brokers Code of Practice (0.22 MB)
The Insurance Brokers Code of Practice (Code) is intended to promote good relations between insurance brokers, policyholders and others in the insurance industry, as well as efficiency in transactions by laying out standards of good practice and levels of service that are expected of brokers.
- Justification of Value Form (0.05 MB)
Justification of Value Form
- Lecpak Claim Form (0.06 MB)
- Mare and Unborn Foal Certifcate (0.05 MB)
Veterinary Certificate on Pregnant Mare
- Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) (0.06 MB)
Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
- Quote Request Form (0.04 MB)
Quote Request Form
- Saddlery/ Tack Claim Form (0.04 MB)
Saddlery/ Tack Claim Form
- Stallion First Season Vet Certificate (0.04 MB)
Questionaire Relative to the Insurance of Congenial Infertilty
- Standard Livestock Claim (0.09 MB)
Standard Livestock Claim
- Vet Report & Autopsy (Claim) (0.06 MB)
Vet Report & Autopsy